The terms and condition to be a member of BDFA are given below:
- The Member must have a dairy farm anywhere in Bangladesh.
- The Member must have 10 cattle in the farm.
- Broker, Middleman are not entitled be a member of the BDFA.
- The Member must be the nation of Bangladeshi by Birth.
- The Member must apply and fill up the registration form to get the BDFA membership.
- Admission fees, yearly fees must to be paid on regular basis.
- General Member’s admission fees Tk. 500/- (One time) and Yearly fees. Tk. 1000/-
If you have a Cattle farm and agreed to follow the conditions mentioned above, you can apply for membership of BDFA.